Marketing Internship at KICD
The Institutes’ core function is to develop research informed curriculum and curriculum support materials for basic and tertiary education and training below the university.
KICD is also charged with the responsibility to initiate and conduct research to inform curriculum policies, review and development.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talents for the Kenyan Labour Market, the Institute runs a six(6) months Internship Program for unemployed Kenyan graduates at degree level.
The program provides the youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon the skills they learned at institutions of higher learning as well as for their professional development.
This is aimed at enhancing their employability.
The Institute is inviting for applications in the following functional area: Marketing
- Applicants for these positions should: –
- Be Kenyan citizens; in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution in the relevant discipline;
- Aged between 20 to 30 years;
- Have completed training and graduated in the last two (2) years;
- And Not have undertaken any other internship program or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation. Candidates should be persons of integrity;
- Computer literate;
- In possession of a certificate of good conduct; and have strong written & oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If you possess the requirements and interested in the internship program submit your application to the firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm Friday 8th February, 2019.
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 8th February 2019.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development,
P.O. Box 30231-00100