HR Management Job at KICD
The Human Resource Management Officer will report to the Deputy Director HRM&D.
- Implementing staff induction and orientation programmes;
- Implementing work place health and safety;
- Administering compensation and benefit scheme;
- Undertaking an inventory of vacant positions and preparing reports for decision making;
- Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Preparing various human resource reports;
- Implementing human resource decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedure; and
- Complying with human resource statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Human Resource Management; Human Resource Development or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Economics; Sociology; Business Administration; Public Administration; Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A registered member of a recognized professional body;
- Computer literacy;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 8th February 2019.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development,
P.O. Box 30231-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead