Grade FU2- Post Ref: 4000-13/2018
Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Officer, the Human Resource & Admin. Clerk will be responsible for ensuring effective service delivery to staff, smooth running of Human Resource & Administration Office and processing of Human Resource & Administration data.
- Process and maintain staff duty travel records;
- Process approved casual workers’ requisition and maintaining their records;
- Fill in materials requisition forms as requested from time to time for HR department and follow up;
- Co-ordinate issuance of staff uniforms and protective clothing;
- Process students’ industrial attachment applications as directed;
- Update and maintain confidential staff personal records; and
- Process staff ID’s and passes.
- Minimum of Kenya Secondary School Certificate (KCSE)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- 3 Years relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV containing academic qualifications, professional qualifications, work experience, current and expected remuneration, email addresses, day telephone contacts as well as copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, national identification card, are invited from persons qualified for the positions described above. The applicants should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of at least three professional referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and area of specialization.
Applications by qualified and suitable applicants for the position should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before 14th December, 2018
The Managing Director,
Kenya Ferry Services Limited,
Gaza Road, Off Mwinyi Babu Road – Peleleza
P.O. Box 96242 – 80110,
The reference number and title of the position applied for MUST be clearly indicated on the ENVELOPE.
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas and women are encouraged to apply.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.