Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs.
The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public.
Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its Corporate objectives.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Design Officer
Grade: SS BE 5
The Role: Reporting to Chief Design Officer, the job holder will be responsible for coming up with design concepts that fit the client’s needs.
- Coming up with design concepts and execution that fit client’s needs
- Following up on suppliers to ensure the brief is executed to detail and delivered to strict deadlines
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in media (particularly design software and trends) through continuous research
- Presenting options for design treatment
- Execution of design projects as per deadlines and budget
- Coordinating with technical crew, production & Advertising teams to graphically interoperate and execute projects.
- Degree in Graphic Design with three years experience
- Diploma or Higher Diploma Graphic Design with six years experience
- Being a registered member of the Design Association of Kenya or design-related professional body would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, 3D animation software such as 3DMAX & Cinema 4D, NLE software such as Final Cut.
- Digital media skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT Proficiency
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates / testimonials; application / cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information of three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 17th August, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer.
Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100