The Karen Hospital is a 102bed multispecialty Hospital in Kenya located in Karen along Karen –Langata Road.
We offer patient focused, world class medical treatment and accord the highest standards of medical care to all our patients.
With our State of the art amenities, equipment and our well trained staff, we are committed to delivering the most effective and most compassionate care to all our patients.
Since inception in 2006, The Karen Hospital has been acclaimed for excellence in clinical care in Africa and beyond.
The Karen Hospital is proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified for compliance with Quality Management Systems and is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated visionary and results oriented candidate to fill in the below positions:
Ref No. PHAM/07/2021
- Processing and dispensing prescriptions, treatment sheets and medication orders correctly and accurately.
- Giving accurate drug information to all doctors, nurses, patients and other user departments.
- Checking the expiry dates of medicines, making sure that the short expiry drugs are tagged and returned back to the store in compliance with the Short Expiry Drug Policy
- Effectively manage the dispensing of drugs and other commodities
- Check and advise on expiry of drugs and disposal of the same
- Ensure proper management of pharmacy records
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders.
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals.
- Receiving, Interpreting and processing prescriptions;
- Dispense medications, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from an institution accredited by Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board and have a valid practicing license.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
- Have experience working with any ERP system.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and
apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/
OR you can send your detailed CV to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Deadline for submission is 7th July 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted