The objective of the Youth Internship program is to provide Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age, with an opportunity for on-the job experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in the financial services sector and related fields.
Karatina University invites suitably qualified and interested candidates from Universities and Colleges to apply for Internship for a period of three (3) months, effective January to March and April to June 2019. Successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments:
- Application Letter;
- A degree or Diploma from a recognized university;
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Recommendation letter from the Institution;
- Copy of National Identification card;
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for internship period;
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm; and
- A copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
How to Apply
Application should be received on or before 18th December, 2018.
The application, on an envelope marked INTERNSHIP APPLICATION, should be addressed to;
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. Box 1957 – 10101,
Take Note that:
Karatina University WILL NOT offer employment after completion of the program.
Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Karatina University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to disqualification.