The Kajiado County Public Service Board (KCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following UHC vacant positions.
RADIOGRAPHER III – (CSG 12) – SIX (6) POSTS –V/NO.CG/7/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/ Biological Sciences or Physics/ Physical Sciences and C- (minus) in Mathematics; and
- Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy And Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Providing radiographic services to patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients; and
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before Friday 22nd May, 2020 through https://cpsb.kajiado.go.ke
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100 KAJIADO