The Kajiado County Public Service Board (KCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following UHC vacant positions.
REGISTERED NURSE III (CSG 12) – SIXTEEN (16) POSTS – V/NO.CG/2/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated management of childhood illnesses (imci), immunization, pmtct, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and
- Collecting and compiling clinical data
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before Friday 22nd May, 2020 through https://cpsb.kajiado.go.ke
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100 KAJIADO