Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) is a public university which aspires to be a university of global excellence in Training, Research and Innovation for Development. JKUAT seeks to recruit suitable candidates to fill the following positions in the University Hospital.
PHARMACIST II- GRADE 10
- Must possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (B Pharm) degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- Must have a valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution
How to Apply
- Submit three (3) copies of the letters of application, certificates, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education and professional qualifications, experience, present salary, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be from the present employment.
- Indicate clearly the position on the application letter and on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology
P.O. Box 62000-00200, City Square, Nairobi
So as to be received on or before 4th October, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. JKUAT is an equal opportunity employer.