Assistant II – Marketing Job at Jamii Sacco
Jamii Sacco is a membership Cooperative Society registered under the Cooperative Societies Act Cap 490 (Amended 2004) of the laws of Kenya and licensed by SASRA.
The objectives for which the Society was established are to organize and promote the quality of life of the members by providing quality financial products and services.
The following position is vacant and the Sacco would like to fill it:
Job Type: Contract – 3 Years
REF. JSS/HR- MA – II /2018
Roles for the Assistant II – Marketing Job
Reporting to Officer Marketing, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the work of marketing function on Sacco products directed at maximizing returns and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Managing the sales and marketing of the society products and services.
- Support in implementing all marketing and business growth strategies.
- Engaging the trade to create demand for the society products and services.
- Providing information for decision making through properly prepared and timely reports.
- Formulate and implement marketing plans including relevant customer acquisition and develop programmes.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation and protect society brands.
- Carry out regular market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Follow-up on sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal/visits.
- Monitor and report on marketing activities and provide relevant management information.
- Prepare presentations to prospective customers
IMPACT OF RESULTS
- Overall attainment of the SACCO objectives by retaining and recruiting new members
Assistant II – Marketing Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing
- Proven two years’ experience in the marketing environment
- Computer Literacy
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good communication and people skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Commercial Awareness
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- A clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- A clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following;
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jamii Sacco Society Ltd,
P O Box 57929-00200,
The envelope clearly marked with the reference number should be received on or before Wednesday, 19th September, 2018 at 12.00 noon. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jamii Sacco Society is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.