Administration Assistant II Job at Jamii Sacco
Jamii Sacco is a membership Cooperative Society registered under the Cooperative Societies Act Cap 490 (Amended 2004) of the laws of Kenya and licensed by SASRA.
The objectives for which the Society was established are to organize and promote the quality of life of the members by providing quality financial products and services.
The following position is vacant and the Sacco would like to fill it:
Assistant II – Administration
Job Type: Contract – 3 Years
REF. JSS/HR- AA -II/2018
Roles for the Administration Assistant II Job
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resource & Administration the job holder plans, directs and coordinates the administrative support services of the SACCO namely: office services, working equipment, transport, mail and office allocation.
- Support in the HR department ensuring planned programs and other activities are accomplished as per plan.
- Support with the management of interns/attaches by ensuring ideal students are attached within the right departments with the required documentations.
- Management of time sheets and leave plan for the year and provide monthly reports concerning the same.
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs and other records.
- Implement human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as required.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, deals with correspondence ensuring proper presentation and uniformity to corporate standards.
- Support the Human Resource Manager in management of the Medical insurance cover and other insurance matters.
- Assist in managing office space and office equipment and monitoring administrative costs
- Assist in managing the company vehicles by coordinating vehicle maintenance and motor vehicle insurance activities,
- Ensure cleanliness, health and safety in the organization.
- Ensure proper office space allocation for staff and utilization
Administration Assistant II Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Proven 2 years’ experience in Office Administration
- Computer Literacy
- Good understanding of office management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to resolve conflicts arising in the work environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Planning & Organizing
- Commercial Awareness
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- A clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- A clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following;
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jamii Sacco Society Ltd,
P O Box 57929-00200,
The envelope clearly marked with the reference number should be received on or before Wednesday, 19th September, 2018 at 12.00 noon. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jamii Sacco Society is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.