Our Client is the leading technology provider in the world, seeking to fill the position of an IT Specialist.
The candidates must have broad infrastructure or DevOps experience for 2+ years in cloud and on-premise infrastructure support, Microsoft, Cisco, etc .
Job Vacancy: IT Specialist
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
- Implement security measures
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
- Offer technical support to company and staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Install and update company software and hardware needed.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- At least 2+ years of experience in cloud and on-premise infrastructure support, Microsoft, CIsco, etc certifications will be a plus.
- Any experience with Continuous Integrations and Delivery, Automation, Configuration Management and System Administration, distributed systems and container technologies infrastructure and orchestration will be helpful. Also experience in projects related to:
- Kubernetes, Docker above any cloud provider and on-premises (Rancher, Kubeadm)
- CI/CD servers: Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, AWS pipelines
- IAC: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Linux System administration (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Monitoring: Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic, ElasticStack, etc
- Configuration management by Ansible playbooks & roles
- Version Control Systems: Azure Repos, GitHub
- Shell scripting
How to Apply
If you qualify, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating IT Specialist as the subject line.
Kindly indicate your expected salary