IT Administrator Job at Lee and Myles
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 60,000
The IT Administrator is the support person for all IT related issues.
The ideal candidate must have strong background in computer hardware, software, troubleshooting, configurations and networking.
Responsibilities for the IT Administrator Job
- Ensure that all computer and related systems are running optimally.
- Monitor and renew relevant software and program licenses as when due
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- Update network applications as required
- Collaborate with contracted service providers for all equipment servicing works
- Develop and maintain IT asset file
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Provide support to the entire office team
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested
- Manage social media updates
- Any other administrative task as may be assigned from time to time.
IT Administrator Job Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Technology or related field.
- Qualification and experience in graphic design will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role in a busy organization
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria set above are advised to send their updated CV to: email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 30th September 2018.
Please clearly indicate “IT ADMINISTRATOR” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.