Senior Inspector Job at Isiolo County
The County Public Service Board wishes to invite suitably qualified persons to submit their applications for the following job openings within its County Public Service:
ICPSB/21/11/2018: SENIOR INSPECTOR (FIRE SERVICES), JOB GROUP ‘J’ (2 P0STS)
An officer at this level will work under the supervision of an experienced officer. Specific duties will involve the inspection, repair and maintenance of fire installations and conduct fire investigations and compiling reports.
Requirements for the Senior Inspector Job
- Served in the grade of Inspector (Fire Services) or comparable and relevant position in public service for at least three (3) years;
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John’s Ambulance or
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Senior Inspector Job Requirements:
Applicants must attach their CV and copies of the following documents:
- Academic and professional certificates and other testimonials
- Copy of national identity card
- Certificate of good conduct from DCI
- Certificate from credit reference bureau
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from EACC
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
How To Apply:
Prospective candidates should download and fill a job application form provided on the website: www.icpsb.or.ke.Attach copies of updated CV, National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and other relevant testimonials to:
Isiolo County Public Service Board
P.O Box 224 – 60300
Online application to: www.icpsb.or.ke
Applications MUST be received on or before 30th November, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Isiolo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and Persons Living with Disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.