Invoicing Clerk Job at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following positions:
Function / Division:Finance
Supervisor / Manager Title: Credit Controller
Reporting to the Credit Controller, the job holder will be responsible for customer orders processing and accurately charging orders so as to facilitate the issuance of products to the distributors / clients.
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for customer orders processing and accurately charging orders so as to facilitate the issuance of products to the distributors / clients.
Responsibilities for the Invoicing Clerk Job
Area 1: Order Processing & Charging
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit sales.
- Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales and accounts statement reports.
- Accurately charge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for verification.
- Preparing Proforma invoices.
- Processing an invoice once the goods are removed from the warehouse
Area 2: Accounts Reconciliations
- Prepare daily reconciliation of the sales revenue bank account(s) and investigate any variance to ensure timely resolution
Invoicing Clerk Job Requirements
- A Diploma in Accounting, Finance and other related field.
- Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- At least one (1) year experience in a finance department within a similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- High level of integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation and ability to deliver within strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Finance, Sales & Distribution, Warehousing departments.
- External- Distributors
- This is role is based in Nairobi.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for these positions, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than October 03, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.