Exciting Career Opportunity in a Leading Investment Co-operative
Our client is a leading Investment Co-operative with interests in land and housing, financial and equity markets among other investments.
The Sacco seeks to grow the investment portfolio, take advantage of market opportunities and cement its position in the market by expanding the human capital base through the following position:
The position holder shall be responsible for handling a variety of office support tasks including but not limited to messengerial and administrative tasks and assisting the office to optimize its processes.
- Assist the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Arranging the reception area and ensuring a homely professional image;
- Receiving guests and directing them appropriately;
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints escalating where necessary;
- Maintaining the office dairy and work plan to ensure minimum disruptions;
- Making outward bound telephone call and receiving inbound telephone calls
- Handling customer inquiries and sorting and distribution of mail.
- Arranging meetings and travel for company executives;
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic and Caring;
- Ability to anticipate guests’ needs;
- Engaging and Inquisitive;
- Calm and composed nature;
- Friendly and pleasant personality.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school certificate (minimum of C-)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st January 2019.