We are a Company based in Koru, Kisumu County, dealing in manufacturing of Lime, mining & mixed farming.
We are seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor who will be tasked with reviewing and evaluating the organization’s operations, assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of all internal controls of management.
The internal auditor will report to the Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA certification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to advise critically and appraise policies and procedures and make suggestions for improvements.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3rd November 2019 with INTERNAL AUDITOR on the Subject line.
Applicants should indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.