ICT Manager Job at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
Our client, a Leading SME Firm seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Develop and execute an ICT Strategy and related policies and standards in line with the company’s set strategy, maintaining, reviewing ICT policies and ensure optimal and efficient use of ICT systems/tools.
Responsibilities for the ICT Manager Job
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of ICT policies, procedures and strategies in line with the company’s mandate;
- Manage the introduction, implementation and support of appropriate information and communication technology in the company;
- Develop and maintain security and control of IT systems and provide first line support;
- Design and implement controls and procedures that ensure accuracy and reliability in data capture, data processing and dissemination of information;
- Design and implement information security procedures based on standard best practice and corporate ICT security policies covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Evaluate technology developments and ensure that the organization has appropriate, effective efficient and up to date ICT systems.
- Manage the introduction of structured end-user capacity building to ensure optimal and efficient use of all the ICT systems/tools available to the company.
- Develop the capacity of the ICT team to enable them deliver on business goals
- Maintain liaison with other functions to determine their future needs.
- Facilitate automation of all offices including inter-office communication
- Establish a strong working relationship with external suppliers in order to enhance productivity and manage costs and SLAs
- Entity opportunities for innovation and foster the development of creative solutions
- Guide staff to carry out ICT systems analysis, detect and act on faults on ICT equipment/systems and design to suit KIE needs
- Ensure that staff write and test ICT programs according identified needs;
- Initiate measures to develop and update ICT application systems
- Give specifications, evaluate and recommend on suitable ICT equipment’s as required
ICT Manager Job Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Master’s Degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage with at least 5 years work experience at management level.
- Skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills (team work, commitments) and
- Organizational Awareness.
- Professional Qualifications /Membership to professional bodies i.e. CMIS, PMP, MCSE, MCSD and other ICT related qualifications required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than 26th October, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.