VisionFund Kenya Limited is a fast growing financial service company and an Investment of the World Vision Kenya.
We wish to recruit a highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the position of;
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the person will be responsible for the ICT leadership and aligning technology solutions and services to enable the achievement of short and long term business objectives.
ICT Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Should have a minimum of 6 years of technology experience with hands-on technical roles and at least 2 Years Management role
- Requires leadership, business knowledge, negotiation skills and experience / in-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure operations
- Requires demonstrated ability to launch and deliver new projects within budget.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment
- Working knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and T24
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The candidate must be professing and practicing Christian, whose conduct and depth of character s governed by personal Christian convictions.
Application letter, and detailed CV together with names of three referees, including daytime telephone contacts, should reach the undersigned not later than Wednesday, 6th February 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The position applied for should be the subject of the e-mail application.
Our Vision for every child; life in all its fullness.
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.