Job Title: HR Training Officer
The HR Training Officer will focus on development and execution of training programs that suits and addresses client’s needs.
The Training Officer will focus on the training administration and develop specialized training courses.
The training and Officer will take charge of the training portfolio development, marketing and will find the best way for the development and training of employees in the various assignments at the clients’ sites.
- Responsible for creating and implementing training programs based on clients’ needs / specifications.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the clients’ organization in a close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and line managers
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Monitors the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluates the quality of training courses and implements
- Proven and substantial experience designing and developing training manuals
- Certified trainer
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 2 -5 years’ experience in conducting trainings
- 2-5 years’ experience in mid-level management / supervisory level
- Current and valid IHRM membership
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, organize, implement and report on a consultancy assignment;
- Excellent English (oral and writing) required
- Business degree from a reputable university
- Sound technical and business knowledge and understanding.
- Project delivery, project management and project risk management.
- Excellent financial, business understanding / acumen and numerical skills.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria set for this position, please send us your CV to email@example.com quoting “HR TRAINING OFFICER” in the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 20th May, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.