HR Recruiter Job at Janta Kenya
Our client, a Sports club is seeking to hire a HR Recruiter to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities for the HR Recruiter Job
- Develop and implement the company recruitment and training strategy to support business growth.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
HR Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR Recruiter position.
- Fluent written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good report writing and analytical skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘HR Recruiter’ on the subject line by 1st October, 2018.