HR Manager Job at Avechi Ecommerce platform
We are a startup technology company looking for a skilled HR manager to manage all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes in a startup technology company.
You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Responsibilities for the HR Manager Job
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing absences, composing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment, promotion etc.
- Office management In collaboration with the IT manager
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to Director and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
HR Manager Job Requirements
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 years (minimum) Proven working experience as HR manager, preferably in an IT company
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of best HR practices
How to Apply
Send your application letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly list your current and expected salary
HRR/724: APPLICATION FOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER AT AVECHI