Reporting to: General Manager
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation.
- Develop and coordinate staff duty rosters and ensure optimum staffing levels for daily operations including leave planning and management.
- Identify training needs for staff both on an individual basis as well as company focused training programs.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Review, analyse, update and recommend revisions of policies and procedures in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all staff are compliant with their employment guidelines.
- Maintain all the required HR documentation for the organization and ensure it is up to date
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM.
- Coordination and negotiation with suppliers for their products/services, quotes and delivery.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and preparation of admin reports as required
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of experience as a Human Resource Officer
- Strong customer focus and problem solver
- Strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills;
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience;
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity
How to Apply