Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and maintenance of interiors and public areas
- Clean all assigned rooms, including stripping and making the beds, dusting surfaces, vacuuming carpets etc.
- Clean all assigned bathrooms, public areas and kitchen areas as directed, including floors, windows, mirrors etc.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness are consistently maintained throughout the hostel, carrying out deep cleans when required.
- Sort and clean laundry by hands or washing machine
- Highlight any maintenance or repair issues in a timely manner
- Ensure security of goods in housekeeping stores and maintenance of stock cards, issuance of stocks and re-ordering of the same when necessary.
- Manage the procurement, storage and issuance of stocks within area of operations
- Control and store cleaning and other equipment used in cleaning and maintenance works within the rooms
- Ensure the rooms are in excellent state of cleanliness at all times
- Qualifications in House Keeping
- Working Experience of at least 1 year as a housekeeper in a busy environment
- Experience of providing high quality customer service.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under own initiative.
- Experience of general domestic and support work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above skills and experience forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.