House Keeping Manager Job in Mombasa
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a House Keeping Manager position for one of our clients.
The cottage Supervisor is responsible for scheduling, supervising, and training the housekeeping staff and ensures the cleanliness and readiness of both cottages. The supervisor shall have dual reporting to both the employer and the HR Advisor The supervisor will oversee the duties being performed by the following and also act as their line manager;-
- Life Saver/Supervisor
- Senior Cook
In addition the supervisor will perform the following roles;-
- Deliver a first class customer experience by ensuring that both cottages and facilities are clean, stocked, and ready for guest use.
- Ensure proper check-in and check-out procedure for both cottages
- In coordination with HR department, confirm cottage reservations and review any arrival changes weekly.
- Train and supervise housekeeping staff to ensure high-quality guest experience.
- Complete quality assurance inspections prior to guest arrival at the facilities.
Repairs and maintenance
- Schedule maintenance on all cottages as needed
- Supervision of all repairs/renovations and ensuring they are completed on time
- Supervision of contractors identified by the company
- These will include service providers for Generator maintenance services, air conditioner, guarding services, cleaning services-including the swimming pool cleaning, sanitation from time to time or when needed & repairs and tea services, plus roof repairs
- Preparation of management reports as and when needed for the above items
On taking over Facility for management
- Taking inventory of all fixed and movable assets in the building including keys, signage, plants and equipment, Furniture & fittings, soft furnishings, utensils and crockery.
- Take stock of the Cottage bookings and manage usage with catalogue of items in use before and after occupation and report any damages noted.
Preparation of Management Reports
The supervisor will provide monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports for the cottages. The report will include the following:
- Service provider engaged and their performance standard
- Repair and maintenance carried out within the period (capital and routine work including summary of expenditure vis a vis budget)
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 15th February 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “House Keeping Manager.”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.