Maua Methodist Hospital
Job Advertisement: CHAP-UZIMA Program Accountant
Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care in obedience of the great commandment, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire a CCC Program Accountant.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- Must possess a CPA II
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages, HMIS and QuickBooks.
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
If you possess the above, we are looking for you;
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only
to the Human Resources Manager via email@example.com
on or before 10th July 2021
and fill an auto-replied online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org
MAUA METHODIST HOSPITAL
P.O. Box 63-60600, Maua
Telephone: 064-21003 Mobile: 0724697053