Hospital Administrator Job at Kisumu Specialists Hospital
Kisumu Specialists Hospital is a 50-bed hospital providing comprehensive specialty medical care to the lake basin regions. We offer emergency, inpatient, and outpatient medical services.
From day one we have been committed to bringing the people of this region advanced medicare technologies and expertise. As a doctor-owned hospital, our physicians advocate for the equipment and procedures that generate better results.
Our mission is to offer world-class care and services to our patients, our communities, and one another. We aim to be your health partner for life.
To be successful in this role, he/she should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures. He/she should use his organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Ultimately the Hospital Administrator will be responsible for making sure our hospital operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities for the Hospital Administrator Job
- Supervising daily administrative operations
- Monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions
- Ensuring key departments are well staffed, managed and supplies chain management is optimum
- Coordinate all activities with contracted service providers
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Maintain a record of all work schedules
- Maintain an organized HR record and monitor staff performance
- Answer queries from staff, stakeholders and partners
- Resolve potential issues with patients, partners and merchants
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
Hospital Administrator Job Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant field
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CVs with their contacts and a cover letter to email@example.com to reach us no later than 5pm 14th September 2018