Job Vacancy: Health Records Officer
- Enter data into the Data system for use in generating internal and external reports.
- Work in liaison with the Data analyst to prepare reports.
- Develop an internal Health care filing system for all the reports, departmental staff meeting minutes, photos from departmental activities and keep soft copies in line with established procedures.
- Organize Hospital records and files in a neat and tidy manner and maintain a physical filing system at the clinic as directed and in line with any established systems and procedures.
- Assist the Health Records in-charge to collect, organize, key in and share hospital records and data as appropriate and requested, within the framework of collaborations between RUNH and third parties (e.g. World Friends, KEMRI-Well come Trust, etc.)
- Ensure proper filing of all patient files and records.
- Manage receiving, guiding, directing and handling of enquiries from patients and visitors efficiently.
- Take custody of all documents within the area or office to which they are assigned.
- Diploma in Health Records from a reputable institution.
- Hospital experience in the same position an added advantage
- 2-3 years minimum working experience
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 18th January 2022 to email@example.com