Head Of Marketing Job at DNA Job Kenya
Job Reference H.O.M./2018
The Head of Marketingis responsible for Planning, organizing, directing and managing the daily operations of the Marketing Department. He/she is in charge of developing and recommending strategies for marketing.
Duties for the Head Of Marketing Job
- Managing all marketing for the SACCO and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the SACCO in line with its objectives.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Overseeing the SACCO’s marketing budget.
- Development and implementation of the Brand Strategy
- Working closely with the SACCO’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding (supervise and training) the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the SACCO
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the C.E.O.
Head Of Marketing Job Requirements
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles in financial services
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Must be empathic to Customer needs
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision
- Be a team player
- Formal Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Certifications in either Marketing/CPA/CPS
- A relevant Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 10 years or more experience in marketing role in financial sector with 3 years of which should be in strategic marketing.
- Be between 35 – 40 years of age.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDFformat as one document)clearly indicating “HEAD OF MARKETING” on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.