Receptionist Job at Hashi Energy
We are the oldest locally-owned oil company in Kenya and have grown over the years to become a leading importer and exporter of refined petroleum products in East and Central Africa region. We currently have operations in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Southern Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Over the years, the company has invested heavily in acquisition and development of strategic Depots, LPG plants and Service Stations in the region.
We place great value in attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization. As a result of continued growth and in order to position ourselves to be the leader in energy solutions for Africa, we wish to appoint qualified individuals into the following positions to be based in Uganda.
Job Summary: Ensure administrative tasks that support office functions are executed.
Key responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Direct calls (outgoing/ incoming) to the relevant destination.
- Provide product & company information to walk in customers.
- Provide required assistance to customers / visitors.
- Receive and dispatch mail.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the whole office (Internal & external)
- Stores & Stationery management.
- Manage all office filing efficiently.
Receptionist Job Qualifications
- Diploma from a recognized university/institution preferably in IT/Business Aministration/Secretarial Studies/Public Relations.
- Good interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Customer care skills
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current salary) to reach us on or before 4th September 2018 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.