Operations Assistant Job at Hashi Energy Uganda
We are the oldest locally-owned oil company in Kenya and have grown over the years to become a leading importer and exporter of refined petroleum products in East and Central Africa region. We currently have operations in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Southern Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Over the years, the company has invested heavily in acquisition and development of strategic Depots, LPG plants and Service Stations in the region.
We place great value in attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization. As a result of continued growth and in order to position ourselves to be the leader in energy solutions for Africa, we wish to appoint qualified individuals into the following positions to be based in Uganda.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for distribution, fleet management & depot management.
Key responsibilities for the Operations Assistant Job
- Coordinates loading of products through planning and scheduling of trucks for loading in accordance with demand requirement and product availability
- Monitor and review effectiveness of operational systems and procedures
- Ensure all our fleet is compliant to Revenue Authority requirements, UNBS and any other relevant authority.
- Ensure proper Depot/Yard operations. Operating loss/gains to be maintained within approved tolerance.
- Ensure company’s HSE policies are implemented and complied with in the Depot/Yard.
- Ensures minimal downtime of Depots/Yard equipment.
- Manage Depot/Yard staff by coaching, appraisal and identification of training needs.
Operations Assistant Job Requirements:-
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Accounting from a recognized university.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning & Analytical skills
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current salary) to reach us on or before 4th September 2018 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.