Terms of Reference: Graphic Designer
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an African-led and Africa-based international research institute committed to conducting high quality and policy-relevant multidisciplinary research. Our researchers address critical development issues and challenges facing sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) in areas such as education, population, health, aging, urbanization, and wellbeing. Our goal is to generate evidence for meaningful action, engage with policymakers in the region to disseminate our research findings, influence policy decisions, and improve the quality of life in Africa
Scope of Assignment:
- The APHRC is seeking the services of a graphic designer to develop a logo for the ‘Implementation Network for Sharing Population Information from Research Entities’ (INSPIRE) project.
- INSPIRE aims to establish an infrastructure to share longitudinal population-based health data, and to create the environment where these data can be used effectively.
- The designer will work with the team on a design concept which will then be used to produce a draft of the product, with the final version developed after successfully incorporating comments from APHRC.
- The graphic designer will; Hold a consultative session with APHRC to clarify need and asks Submit a high-quality, original design concept for consideration.
- A diploma in graphic design or related field Two years graphic designing experience
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to submit their application documents to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by October 18, 2020. Please indicate ‘Graphic Designer’ on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of persons at risk.