Job Opportunities in The Hospitality Sector
Our client, a Game Lodge in the Mount Kenya Tourism Circuit is seeking to recruit professionals to meet its staffing needs.
Front Office Officer / Receptionist
The position holder shall be responsible for handling the front office reception and administration duties at the game lodge.
- Arranging the reception area and ensuring a homely professional image;
- Receiving guests at the Lodge and directing them appropriately;
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints escalating where necessary;
- Maintaining the office diary and work plan to ensure minimum disruptions;
- Making outward bound telephone calls and receiving inbound telephone calls;
- Handling customer inquiries and sorting and distribution of mail;
- Liaising with other departments like housekeeping, bar, restaurant to ensure clients get unforgettable hospitality experience;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic and Caring;
- Ability to anticipate guests’ needs;
- Engaging and Inquisitive;
- Calm and composed nature;
- Friendly and pleasant personality.
Qualifications and Experience
- A holder of at least a Certificate in Customer Service/Public Relations/ Client Relations or Front Office from a recognized institution;
- A Diploma in the above or other related field will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ relevant experience in a hospitality concern.
- Excellent telephone skills;
- Proficiency in MS office suite;
- Experienced working in high pressure environments.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your updated CV via the email below.
Indicate your current and expected salary in your application.
Kindly ‘do not attach’ certificates and testimonials.
Applications to be submitted by email via;
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620, Nairobi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Friday, 8th November 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.