Digital 4 Africa is a company located in Nairobi Kenya that specialises in data analytics, mobile and web development, digital marketing and developing ERP solutions.
In our pursuit to make businesses in Africa leverage much more on technology we have trained hundreds of businesses in Kenya and beyond on how to approach the digital landscape.
We are now strongly moving into the development space with some SAAS products. We are currently seeking to recruit a full stack web developer to join our agile team.
The following are the responsibilities for this role;
- Working with the project manager to see through a project from conception to a finished product.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing mockups & resources for web development
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
The following are the requirements for this role;
- At least 2 years of active experience in the web development field.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with design. Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Familiarity with cloud solution: AWS, Azure or Digital Ocean (Knowledge of Google’s firebase is a bonus).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Salary is negotiable. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. The successful candidate shall start almost immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Digital 4 Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply