Security Guard Job at Foundation Institute of Africa
DEPARTMENT: HR & Administration
SUPERVISOR: Security Officer
Responsibilities for the Security Guard Job
- Welcoming visitors with courtesy as well as checking them
- Patrolling various parts of the college to identify security issues
- Respond to any emergency calls
- Ensure security in the College l
- Direct visitors
- Keep visitor’s records.
- Responds to inquiries from students and parents regarding campus security issues for the purpose of providing information, direction and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
- Testifies in court proceedings for the purpose of providing information regarding alleged illegal activity.
- Analyzing CCTV footage and access control systems, for correlation and
- Reporting of any possible infringements;
Security Guard Job Qualifications
- Certificate of good conduct
- Guarding; Reporting;
- Security operations; Entry control;
- Security systems monitoring
- A candidate must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent
- interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues; and
- Demonstrated professional competence
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as a subject line on or before 20/9/2018.