Job Title: Receptionist – Manufacturing
Job Location: Thika
Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of FMCG products based in Thika.
The company produces quality branded fruit drinks, sauces, spreads and mineral water.
They seek to hire a Receptionist who will provide administrative support across the organization.
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
- Maintaining an up to data filing system in the office.
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents
- Making and raising of cash sales and invoices
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Supervise cleaner to ensure all areas of the office are cleaned properly
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course
- At least 2-year relevant experience in office administration.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Receptionist – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th July 2021.
Kindly indicate current / last salary on your CV.