Finance and Operations Manager Job at Summit Recruitment
A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector are making their grand entrance in Kenya with existing operations in Uganda and Tanzania for close to a year. They are seeking to recruit a Finance and Operations Manager who will be responsible for the set up and management of Finance and Operations of the Company in Kenya. The successful candidate will oversee al Financial resources and operations aspects of the Company in Kenya. Additionally, he/she will be the Financial and economic advisor to the department heads, providing essential management support to the entire Structure. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience working in the Automotive Sector and be proficient in SAP ERP.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance and Operations Manager Job
- Work alongside with the Managing Director to prepare annual budget and forecast.
- Provide support and guidance on the Finance, Risk Management and internal controls.
- Implement processes and controls, with particular focus on revenue and inventory making recommendations.
- Provide leadership to the finance team.
- Manage treasury functions.
- Compliance with the Company’s, Financial & Administration Manuals such as Procurement policy, Travel policy & Authorization procedures.
- Ensure the Company complies with all the country statutory laws and regulations such as tax regulations.
- Compiling the monthly liquidity requests & cash flow projections/forecast on a monthly basis for review and approval before sending to global office.
- Facilitating both internal & external audits and the preparation of financial statements for auditors both office and donor audits.
- Analyses and validates accommodation policy in compliance with financial standards
- Negotiates lease agreements for premises and establishes agreements in line with regulations.
- Formulates all orders and purchases of IT.
- Participates in the management of employment conditions (work contracts, remuneration systems).
- Coordinates procurements for office supplies and any other items as may be required by different departments from time to time.
- Management of the insurance database while guiding other departments.
Finance and Operations Manager Job Qualifications:
- Relevant degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in Managing finance/accounting at a senior level with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Must have prior experience in the Automotive sector.
- Must have SAP software knowledge.
- Excellent computer skill (MS Office package) I,e ADVANCE EXCEL.
- Strong financial background with knowledge of different funding modalities.
- Extensive relationship management skills in both public and private settings.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, including intercultural communication.
- Stress management and ability to multitask.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good team player.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and result driven.
- Being an open and reliable person with high integrity.
- Ability to work independently (plan, prioritize, meet deadlines, communicate) independently) but at the same time being a team player.
- Ability to connect with people of different backgrounds.
How to Apply