Current Grade: EPZA 11
Ministry/Corporation: Export Processing Zone Authority
Directorate: Finance, Human Resource and Administration
Section / Unit: Administration
Location / Work station: EPZA Offices
Reports to: Administration Officer
Responsible for efficiently and efectively Collect, register and deliver incoming mail.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Collect, Register And Deliver Incoming Mail.
- Register And Dispatch Outgoing Mail.
- Deliver Documents Outside The Organization
- Deliver Documents Within The Organization
- cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus;
- maintenance of general cleanliness around the offices by collection and disposal of litter;
- collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensure general proper sanitation;
- dusting the office and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- dispatching letters and files; and
- Performing general gardening including landscaping, lawn scarping, cutting grass, weeding, and pruning.
- Serve refreshments of tea and other soft drinks on staf and visitors.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Authority
- Makes decisions using work instructions
- Works predominantly out of the office
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution; and
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution.
Previous relevant work experience required
- No experience required
- Organizational skills Communication skills
- Interpersonal skill
Minimum Basic Salary Kshs 16,595.00 : Maximum Basic Kshs 29,464.00
Total Allowances 22,000.00
Successful candidate will enter the scale at basic salary of Kshs 16,595.00
How To Apply
Candidates interested in these positions are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, those applying for positions listed above must obtain and submit with their application, recent copies of the following;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial, National ID and requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 23rd December, 2018 at midnight East Africa Time.