Accounts Receivables Administrator Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting an Account Receivables Administrator for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd. The company provides after sales services to clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology.
Department: Finance Department
Reporting Structure: Head of Finance Department
The Accounts Receivables Administrator contributes to the organizational goals by accurately and administering all process and procedures relating to all Accounts receivables, including intercompany accounts and debt collection. Processing of accounting transactions, the operation of accounting systems controls and preparation of analysis and reconciliations for review by the Financial Manager.
- Maintain debtors book inclusive allocation of receipts, remittances and credit notes.
- Conduct appropriate written and telephonic correspondence and follow-ups with customers regarding queries, dispute resolutions, remittances, and WHT certificates.
- Preparation of the bi-montly age analysis and reconciling the control account to the age analysis.
- Achieving target debtor days as set by the Finance Manager
- Reconciliation of all intercompany debtors accouts
- Follow ups of customer disputes with our LCS Spares and LCS Service departments
- Preparing monthly customer statements of accounts and timely submissions to customers
- Preparing monthly schedules for commissions payable and commissions received.
- 2 years minimum experience in similar field
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Debtors, reconciliations and a good understanding of book keeping.
- Strong understanding of the various taxes applicable in Kenya
- Accounting qualification CPA OR ACCA with a minimum diploma in Finance/Business Administration
- Possess strong determination in following through on queries and work well under pressure
- Positive attitude, good interactive and communication skills
- Team player, deadline driven, dedicated and passionate
- Assertive and confident in dealings with both internal staff and customers/suppliers
- A well-developed sense of responsibility and accountability
Specific job skills
- Strong Computing skills (SAP, MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Communication and organizational skills
- Strong technical accounting/bookkeeping and administrative skills; exposure to internationally recognized accounting standards
- Monthly workflow planning
- Attention to detail and accurate
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
How to Apply
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to email@example.com . In your email heading kindly indicate clearly the job title you are applying for.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 29th November 2018