Vacant Position: Driver
Industry: Automotive Industry
Reporting to: Service Manager
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000
Job Summary: Our client in leading motor vehicle business is seeking to fill the position of a Driver who will provide a
prompt collection and deliver service and build customer relationships.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Organise the collection and delivery of vehicles.
- Deliver and collect customer vehicles for service or repair on time.
- Plan cost and time effective routes for collections and deliveries.
- Keep colleagues informed of any delays or changes to plans.
- Ensure detailed hand over /’quick start’ guides are offered to customers for all demo and replacement vehicles.
- Obey road traffic laws and drives safely at all times.
- Note any damage on vehicles being collected and brings them to the attention of the customer and Service Manager.
- Report any damage caused to customer vehicles immediately to the Service Manager.
- Notify the service team of any problems with Dealership vehicles (e.g. courtesy cars) and ensure vehicles are maintained to the required standard.
Build customer relationships
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, always demonstrating a positive and professional image
- Always demonstrate the customer first behavior in all dealings with customers
- Communicate to customers details of work completed, invoice and handover pack on vehicle return
- Report any customer issues promptly to the Service/Sales Manager
- Ensure that any additional service or repair requirements identified by the customer are passed on to the Service team
- Provide a lift service for customers wishing to be dropped off or picked up at a particular location
Work as a full member of the Dealership team
- Support Service and Sales teams to achieve their objectives
- Work with colleagues across the Dealership to investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain a professional manner and high standards of personal and vehicle presentation at all times
- Adhere to legal, environmental and health and safety requirements, ensuring the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times.
- All other duties assigned.
Qualification and experience required
- KCSE Certificate
- Driving License
- Three years’ driving experience
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Strong Customer focus
- Able to interact effectively with others
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-starter, able to solve problems without asking – recognizing when to ask if necessary
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd September 2021.
Indicating Driver on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.