Position: Driver REF. HR/DR/20202
Location: Based in any of the locations where KEMSA has operations countrywide.
Reporting to the Transport Officer, the Driver will be charged with the responsibility of driving the Authority’s staff, stakeholders and medical commodities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Driving as per route schedule as authorized.
- Detection and reporting common motor vehicle faults.
- Liaising with appointed service providers to facilitate motor vehicle maintenance/ repairs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicles.
- Maintain/ update motor vehicle work ticket for vehicles assigned to him/her.
- Ensure security and safety of passengers and/or goods and that of the vehicle; on and off the road.
- To keep up to date vehicle mileage log.
- Maintam records of vehicle fuel, repair and service costs
- To follow instructions from the transport coordinator or from officer assigned
- Be in possession of a mean grade of D+ at KCSE.
- Hands-on driving experience of not less than 3 years.
- Be in possession of a valid driving license Class B-C-E free from any endorsement,
- Must have good knowledge of routes within Nairobi County and its environs. 5, Ability to work- under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the following requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (by attaching these documents to their applications):
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
Those interested and who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for the job. The application, accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials addressed as below should reach the Chief Executive Officer not later than 26th March 2020.
Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority,
13 Commercial Street Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 47715-0010
Attn: Director HR & Administration