Title: Driver (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/TSD/L/001
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving vehicles for the Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu as assigned.
- Drive all hospital vehicles to transport passengers or goods to designated areas.
- Pick up and transport employees according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure, adding oil, water, car wash as well taking the vehicle to the mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Report all accidents or incidents as and when they occur.
- Minimum KCSE certificate.
- Possession of valid driving license classes BCE.
- Minimum two years driving experience.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Good knowledge of the Highway Code and other Kenya traffic laws applicable to commercial operations.
- Ability to work at odd hours and / or travel at short notice.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th September 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “PATIENT ATTENDANT AKHK/NDPA/L/001”
- Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “cook-Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”