We are looking to fill the following position for our client.
Reports to:General Manager and Human Resource
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicle systems
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicle(s) assigned
- Ensure security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road
- Oversee safety of the passengers and or goods therein
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle
- Driving the assigned vehicle as authorized
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical, tyre pressure and brake systems, etc.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Good organizational skills
- He/she should be able to deliver desired results at any given time with minimum supervision
- Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Possess good communication skills and a good command of both English and Swahili
- Have good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven, and flexible
How to Apply
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Driver to email@example.com.Indicate your expected salary