Lintons Beauty World
Job Title: Dispatch Driver / Rider – Lintons Place Limited
Reporting Supervisor: Dispatch Manager
Job Purpose: The primary job function of the Dispatch Driver / Rider is to ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service to clients.
Scope of Service
- Transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and offloading items from vehicles.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure order completeness and the customer is satisfied.
- Counterchecking deliveries with the receiving customer and reporting of over/under supply.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Operating vehicles assigned and reporting any incidences that need servicing and maintenance.
- Undertake other office admin tasks as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators – Measurable Deliverables
- Customer satisfaction – On time delivery of goods in good condition and quick resolution of matters arising during delivery with minimal customer complains.
- Vehicle maintenance – Ensure vehicle assigned is in good condition at all times through regular checks and reporting on any servicing needs.
- Turnaround time – Review of delivery routes to ensure faster delivery to destination.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance to statutory requirements (Valid driving / Riding licence, Vehicle insurance etc)
- Swift reporting of incidences occurring in the line of duty.
- High School Certificate.
- Diploma in Business related course or equivalent desirable.
- Valid driver’s / Motor cycle riders license with a clean record.
- Work experience in a busy warehouse operation is advantageous
- Working experience with motor vehicles and/or motor cycles.
- Working knowledge of routes within Nairobi and the outskirts.
Technical Skills / Leadership Competencies
- Self-motivated, Diligent and Reliable.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transport laws.
- Punctuality, Honesty & Trustworthy.
- Open minded and willing to learn.
- Committed to customer satisfaction.
- Calm and can work under pressure and proactive with a sense of urgency.
Key Internal Contacts
- Dispatch Manager
- Product / Inventory Manager
- Dispatch Security
- Area Managers (MAC and Lintons)
Key External Contacts
- Trade Clients.
- ECP Clients
How to Apply
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th July 2021