Executive Assistant Job at Davis & Shirtliff Group
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC. The company has a total complement of over 700 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
The company has a total complement of over 700 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Executive Assistant (PA).
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Diary management, planning and organizing for meetings.
- Being the first point of contact for clients visiting the executive office.
- Preliminary draft of correspondence on behalf of COO.
- Minutes, dictation taking and preparing papers for meetings.
- Consolidating and summarizing reports from the business units.
- Planning and organizing events under the COO calendar.
- Condutcting research and findings as required.
- Managing the filing system.
- Managing ad hoc assignments.
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Commerce, Accounts / Finance – Upper 2nd Class.
- Minimum 3 years‘ of Executive / Personal Assistant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Personable, articulate, knowledgable and professional in presentation.
- A self starter, energetic and go-getter who can work without close supervision.
- Posesses exceptional multitasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- A flexible inidividual able to maintain confidentiality and is supportive to staff.
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives.
How to Apply