The Senior Data Warehouse Developer will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
Duties depend on the client organization and the complexity of its information systems, but standard responsibilities are to include:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Develop end to end data warehouse ETLs and processes for upstream and Downstream source systems
- Monitor and tune data warehouse system performance and availability
- Reconcile data from the various sources systems
- Provide Technical Support to various Data End users
- Document and maintain the data warehouse architecture
- Responsible for coordination with other departments regarding consistency and accuracy of data.
- Uses sound technical judgment and makes appropriate systems decisions in absence of the CTO.
- Build and a lead a team of Data Warehouse Developers
- A Computer Based Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology qualification)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in similar role
- Past working experience in Tel.Com or Fintech. Industries is an added advantage.
- Experience working with Databases and SQL, ETL tools
- Experience in Data Warehouse Design and Data Mining
- Experience working with both Windows and Unix Systems
- Database and Unix certifications, additional benefit Exceptional technical skills and the ability to apply these to a business
- Experience of working within SLAs
Inter-personal Skills Required
- Mentor and a leader
- Strong Communication and Data Analysis skills.
- Proactive and keen to learn
- Able to work under pressure and rapidly adapt to complex and changing environments
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to hr@bskgloba