Customer Service Manager Job at Lee & Myles
Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers with operations in Kenya and East Africa.
They seek to hire a professional in the position of Customer Service Manager.
The role is based in Nairobi and reports to Head of Sales.
Salary: Ksh 100,000 – 200,000
Reports to: Head of Sales
Main Purpose of Job:To provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Roles for the Customer Service Manager Job
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- University degree in Sales/Marketing/PR or any other related qualifications.
- Good customer service skills, proactive, good product knowledge and excellent communication skills.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and criteria set above, please send your application to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th October 2018.
Remember to quote “CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.