Customer Service Assistant Job at Career Management Centre
Our client, in a service-oriented business is seeking to fill the following position;
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Responsibility: Develop a marketing strategy and support its execution through various marketing avenues.
Duties for the Customer Service Assistant Job
- To answer incoming enquiries and to requests for information received by e-mail, SMS walkins, or voice mail. Ensuring that all customers’ queries are answered according to the Customer Service Charter;
- Ensuring complaints or compliments are keyed into the system or escalated to the respective staff;
- Preparing operational/daily reports as appropriate and forward to Regional Representatives.
- To provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating due attention to customer care and professional approach at all times;
- To follow up previous customer requests and to update system and customers as appropriate.
- To use the provided software applications and other electronic information systems appropriately and in accordance with procedure;
- Log all contacts in the customer database system accurately and maintain accurate and up Log all contacts in the customer database system accurately
- To quickly identify situations requiring specialist information and advice customers appropriately;
- To maintain an awareness of all relevant service developments and participate in all aspects of training of users so as to improve effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery;
Customer Service Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Marketing, PR or Business Administration
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year and above
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com by 8th February 2019.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of ethnicity, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
NB: Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement