Customer Experience Representative Job at Dorbe-leit
Our client is a Fintech company with a focus on transforming lives through financial inclusion to ensure the unserved market have access to credit.
Our client would like to fill the position of a Customer Experience Representative who will be reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader.
The jobholder will lead a team of is to support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features
Responsibilities for the Customer Experience Representative Job
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Track and monitor the customer problem exceeding the agreed SLA’s and escalate to the required level of management until complete resolution.
- Work with the Customer Care Team Leader to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Track and monitor reopened, repeated customer problems, executing a special customer care plan on affected customers, developing actions plans and following up until complete resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Daily monitoring and reporting on the intake of customer problem by type, root cause, SLA compliance, average closing time and average pending time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Experience Representative Job Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related course or its equivalent.
- A Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ of Customer Service experience in a B2C environment is highly desirable.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
Required skills and key competencies
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members.
- Strong phone contact handling skills & an active listener.
- Customer orientation & ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Report writing skills.
- Team player.
Salary: Kshs.25, 000 Gross
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 23rd August 2018.Only successful candidates will be contacted.