Stations: Nyeri, Kitale, Malindi
Contract: 6 months
Service and Standards
- The Showroom Customer Care Executive is responsible for meeting the Customer Care Department Standards.
- To ensure consistent standards of service excellence through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- As the first point of contact to the customer, acts as a link between the customer and the business.
- Keeps management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems.
- Participates in performance appraisals.
Direct impact on the business
- Responsible for growth of business through retention and relationship building.
- Accountable for company assets e.g stocks,
- University Degree in business or equivalent
- A minimum of 2½ years’ experience in retail sales and customer service (experience in a telecommunication industry would be an added advantage)
- IT literacy
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Working knowledge of English & Kiswahili( a third language e.g. French, Spanish e.t.c will be an added advantage)
- Natural Customer Service oriented; on delivery of an exceptional service experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills; both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 23rd November 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –“Customer Service Executive” on the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.